In this post I will talk about the keyboard shortcuts, every coder needs to master class – Top 10 Keyboard Shortcuts You Might Not Know 2022.
1. Clipboard History
Without wasting much of time I will start with the first shortcut key which is the clipboard history. You can access your clipboard history by pressing Windows + V key on your keyboard. this opens your clipboard history which can be accessed and navigated using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
2. Windows + arrow keys and dragging a window to right
You can open two windows side by side by selecting a window and dragging it to the extremes right side of you monitor. This will give you an option to open two windows side by side.
You can also use your Windows + Left, Windows + Up or Windows + Down arrow keys to move this window
3. Windows + 1, 2, 3, 4
Did you know that you can use Windows + 1, Windows + 2 etc keys to open your first, second and third windows respectively? Well if not, you need to start integrating this shortcut in your workflow
4. Windows + D to minimize all the opened software
If you want to minimize all the opened applications in your windows computer, you can do so by pressing windows + D key on your keyboard. A quick one but yet very effective keyboard shortcut you should be using!
5. Control + BackSpace and Control + Delete
If you wish to delete a word towards the left, you can use Control + BackSpace
Similarly, If you wish to delete a word towards the left, you can use Control + Delete key on your keyboard
6. Alt Tab and Windows Tab
You can use Alt + Tab to navigate through all the opened application on your windows as shown in the animation below:
7. Shift + End and Shift + Home
8. Windows + P
Windows + P is used to open the projector preferences on your windows. You can control the monitor layout of your pc. You can choose to either turn on one, two or duplicate both of your monitors!
9. Windows + L
This is a very handy shortcut used to lock your pc so that noone can access it without your windows pin/password. You should try to make it a habit to lock your windows computer when you are not around!
10. Bonus: Mouse Wheel
You can use the Mouse Wheel click to close a tab in Google Chrome and Open a link in a new tab. This saves a lot of time if you are hunting a bug and trying to find solution of your problem everywhere on the internet!
- Wallpaper Android App- CLICK HERE
- All IN ONE Status Saver App – CLICK HERE
- Photo Video Maker Android App – CLICK HERE
- Video Downloader Android App – CLICK HERE
- College Student Portal System App – CLICK HERE
- Call Recorder Android App – CLICK HERE
- PDF App with firebase – CLICK HERE
- BarChart Graph App – CLICK HERE
- PDF Reader App with firebase – CLICK HERE
- ShareIt Clone App – CLICK HERE
- Material Design SignUp Form – CLICK HERE
- Ludo Game App – CLICK HERE
- Text on Photo Android App – CLICK HERE
- 3D Text Maker App – CLICK HERE
- Convert website to Android app
- WhatsApp Status Saver & Cleaner App
- Create Wallpaper app with android studio
- Create VPN Android App
- create Education Book app
- Stylish text Fonts App
- create Video Saver app
- QR Scanner & Bar Code Scanner app
- MTech eBook Android App
- Create PDF Scanner, OCR app
- Workout – Men and Women Fitness app
- How to Create Cam Scanner app
Android Game App
- Block Puzzle Game Android App
- Jungle Shot | zumbla delux game App
- How to Create Snake game app
- Maze Goal Best Entertaining Game
- Create Ludo Game app
- Knife fruit cutting Game app
- Bubble Shooter android Game app
- Blocks Match 3 game app
- Number sliding Puzzle game app
If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share this with your friends, and if you have any query feel free to comment it in the comment section.
Thank you 🙂 Keep Learning !