Naruto Quiz Dash – A captivating Naruto Quiz game developed using Flutter – Flutter Quiz Game App for android and iOS source code
A captivating Naruto Quiz game app developed using Flutter. Test your knowledge, choose your challenge, and immerse yourself in the world of ninjas and epic battles. Dive in and become the ultimate Naruto aficionado!
***I don’t own copyrights to any of the images used in this application. I’m just a fan!
- The Application is build using Flutter, a.k.a. Dart.
- You can use Android Studio to build and run the application from you local machine.
- Personal cell phone
- For Android: Enable Developer options and USB debugging on your device. This varies slightly by Android version, but the short version is you tap on the Device Build Number 7 times. Then a “Developer Options” option comes up and you can click “enable USB Debugging.” See the linked Android documentation for the most up-to-date instructions. Then plug your phone into your computer with a USB cable. You’ll probably see some popup on your phone asking if you want to allow USB debuggng with that computer. Say “yes”. Run Flutter just like you would if you had a simulator running. (Visual Studio or any other editor that supports flutter)
- For iOS: This is a little more complicated because you need an Apple ID or to sign up for a “Developer Account”: Open XCode, then open “Preferences>Accounts”. Sign in with your ID. “Manage Certificates” > click on the “+” sign and select “iOS Development”. Plug your device into your machine. Find your device in the drop down (Window > Organizer). Below the Team pop-up menu, click Fix Issue. In Xcode, click the Run button.
You can check out the entire code of this App here:
Get Full Source Code
This was all about a quick go through the basic flutter App UI Screen. If you need any assistance regarding flutter app development, you can consult a flutter developer from FlutterDesk. We would love to be of help. Still, if you feel any difficult while dealing with Flutter app development projects, you can reach out to us or hire Flutter developers to outsource any of your app development project.
Do like & share my Facebook page. if you find this post helpful. Thank you!!
Happy coding! 😉
- How to Install Flutter in windows 10
- Flutter Weather app built for Android and iOS with source code
- Beautiful Plants App UI design using flutter and firebase
- A Beautiful Music Player App Built in Flutter source code
- The Real taxi app with Flutter source code
- Quiz App using flutter with source code
- Flutter music app Search all audio files in android phone
- Flutter NEWS App with REST APIs source code
- Chat GPT Voice Chatbot App with Flutter source code
- Make News and Weather App using flutter
- Swipe Book – E-book pdf Mobile App For Android and iOS Using Flutter
- A Flutter News Application created with source code
- PDF reader app developed using flutter source code